Visa Sponsorship

BPA Live represents a roster of mainly American and Canadian musicians and bands. By law they require a Certificate of Sponsorship by UK Visas and Immigration in order to enter and work in the UK. Previously they required Work Permits but these were phased out in 2008. BPA Live is an A-rated Tier 5 sponsor and has been since the online points based system was introduced in late 2008. From time to time BPA Live handles immigration paperwork for other companies that they have a long standing agreement with. Some of these companies, and also bands, are listed below.

For more information on Certificates of Sponsorship please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website…

For more information about the consultancy arm of BPA Live please contact Bob on 01359 230357 or by e-mail.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

All content copyright BPA-Live
Side design and support by Mohawk Visuals